We are hiring
We are looking for software engineers to join our development team for our 2solve OSS product suite. 2solve OSS is a multi-vendor Operations Support Systems / network management platform used by mobile and satcom service providers in operations-critical configuration, management, and fault-findings setups.
Preferable you have a background and education coming from software development or telecom engineering. Experience from working with Network Monitoring and Management from a mobile operator is considered an advantage. But we do not expect that you know everything – most important is that you are structured, a quick learner, agile and quality conscious.
Referring to our CEO, you will be part of a dedicated team maintaining and developing our 2solve product suite, as well as taking part in international R&D projects. You will take part in all phases of development projects including research, analysis, design, testing, operation and maintenance.
In many cases you will interact directly with customers or partners and therefore it is important that you are fluent in English (oral and written). As a team player you will also work closely with the commercial department in targeting markets and present solution offerings. You will be providing technical account management for customers, including taking part of level 3 support.
- In-depth experience with Java development
- Experience from mobile telecom OSS/BSS
- You have worked in an agile setup, and fully understand the agile principles and methodologies
- As 2operate works with a variety of technologies, tools and methods we also expect that your experience includes such as; Java, Spring, GWT, Google Maps, Maven, MySQL, NoSQL, Apache Tomcat, Rest, HTML, XML, JSON, Scrum, SVN, Eclipse, Jira, PHP
- Ability to work effectively both independently as well as in a team.
- A customer centric mindset, with good communication and presentation skills.
You must have a natural interest and passion for building software but also a desire to learn about and to build a career in telecommunications. But as we are a small team it is most important that you are flexible and help solving ad hoc tasks independently or in collaboration with colleagues – and do not consider tasks nor too small, nor too big.
You will be working at our office located at NOVI, Aalborg, but must expect some travelling in Denmark and abroad to attend customer meetings and industry events.